Departamento de Comunicación
- Formulation, management and justification of awareness projects.
- Management and planning of web content, social networks and newsletters associated with the Balms Foundation for children.
- Creation of strategies and awareness campaigns of the Foundation.
- Preparation of reports and monitoring of the results obtained.
- Search for financing options for the entity.
- Training in Development Cooperation.
- Training in project formulation (Logical Framework and Human Rights Based Approach EBDH)
- Knowledge of English / French. Other languages will be valued.
- Experience in similar positions in third sector organizations.
- Experience in management of calls from Xunta de Galicia, AECID and EU.
- Experience as a Community Manager in social profiles.
- Management of email marketing tools such as MailChimp, MDirector, Mailjet.
- Good ability and interest in oral and written communication, including good level in text writing.
- A creative, proactive, results-oriented person, with communication and negotiation skills.
- Capacity for teamwork.
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Work/volunteer experience in Latin America and/or Africa.
- Specific training in communication for development or transformation.
- Experience in the formulation of development cooperation projects.
- WordPress knowledge, Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
1-year contract, with the possibility of extension.
Salary according to the scale of the Balms Foundation for Children.
Submission of applications to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 27th October